Contact us to find out more about how we can help with your self-evaluation.
Effective self-evaluation needs work. Using the Consilium 7 Areas for Action Framework not only accelerates the process, it makes it more effective and comprehensive. Moreover, if used regularly it just becomes a normal part of how staff and governors keep their fingers on the school’s pulse.
THE 7 AREAS FOR ACTION FRAMEWORK
- Vision, Mission, & Strategy
- Learning, inclusion & admissions
- Leadership & organisational structure
- Staff & Training
- Campus, security & safety
- School community & partnerships
- Marketing, finance & resources
Using the 7 Action Areas for self-evaluation
- FOCUSES attention on key matters
- LINKS a regular repeating cycle of review – plan – do – review
- ASSISTS with delegation and accountability
- ENSURES coverage of all areas that support learning as well as learning itself