The excitement of a new project
In our experience, nothing is more exciting than starting a new school!
It’s thrilling working with people to help them articulate their vision and turn their dreams into reality through three stages:
1. Conceptualisation: defining the vision
2. Feasibility: how can it work?
3. Implementation: what has to happen?
. . . . . . . and then constructing spaces in which great learning can happen.
What does this mean? How do we help?
1. Long term planning
We support you as you define the project and articulate the vision you have for the school. We will then prepare
- The project feasibility study and financial plan
- An educational design brief for the architect
- A master plan for curriculum, staffing, recruiting and managing the project
- Options for school management, communication systems and website
- A strategic Digital Marketing Plan
2. The year before opening
As the project moves towards school opening, we can
- Design and publish your school website, building in the necessary systems for online admissions application
- Undertake a programme of intense start-up recruitment for academic and support staff
- Design and set up your governance, leadership and policy structure, publishing key documentation online with a customised range of access for administrators and members of your school community
- Arrange for the ordering of consolidated supplies, resources, equipment and furniture from the UK
3. When you have opened
- Support the school’s leaders as they take over full responsibility for the management of the new school
- Monitor the first year of teaching and learning with the School Leadership Team
- Prepare for the school’s first inspection and accreditation
SUPPORT FOR START-UP PROJECTS
International Teacher Magazine:
Consilium Education’s global platform for news about learning