The excitement of a new project
In our experience, nothing is more exciting than starting a new school!
It’s thrilling working with people to help them articulate their vision and turn their dreams into reality through three stages:
1. Conceptualisation: defining the vision
2. Feasibility: how can it work?
3. Implementation: what has to happen?
. . . . . . . and then constructing spaces in which great learning can happen.
What does this mean? How do we help?
We support you as you define the project and articulate the vision you have for the school. We will then prepare
- The project feasibility study and financial plan
- An educational design brief for the architect
- A master plan for curriculum, staffing, recruiting and managing the project
- Options for school management, communication systems and website
- A strategic Digital Marketing Plan
After you open
As the project moves towards school opening, we will
- Support in the appointment and orientation, first of your leadership team, and then of academic and support staff
- Support the school’s leaders as they take over full responsibility for the management of the new school
- Monitor the first year of teaching and learning with the School Leadership Team
- Prepare for the schools first inspection and accreditation
SUPPORT FOR START-UP PROJECTS
Consilium Education’s global platform for news about learning: International Teacher Magazine
Coding and construction for the Early Years, the new Masters programs from Endicott, learning to unlearn, and big questions from Oxford – just some of the articles in this month’s edition of ITM.
It’s vacation time for northern hemisphere schools: time to travel, read, chill and reflect. Happy Holidays!
No posts available